Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A letter to the editor

Richard O'Gorman, President CBA Alberta, sent the following letter to the editor of the Edmonton Journal. This was in response to an inappropriate reference to lawyers being recreational drug users that appeared in the Edmonton Journal on Friday, November 11, 2005.

The anti-lawyer jibe was groundless and inaccurate. Lawyers give back to our community in many ways. We visit high schools, provide public education seminars, and answer questions about the justice system during Law Day, to name just a few.


JuicyA, lawyer, mediator, and recreational drug user, sent the following to the editor of the Edmonton Journal also in response to an reference to lawyers being recreational drug users.

Dude, fuck. You try listening to these people whine and bitch and yell all the time and tell me that you dont just wanna get baked? Just a sec **inaudible bong noise**. Right what was I saying....lawyers are...hey are those sandwiches?



ps... Running out of days to vote for me as blogging hottie.... in response to "someone" who suggested i was encouraging cheating... well, if you are I stick my fingers in my ears, LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU... I aint no Tonya Harding. I dont need no cheating to win. But if youi do cheat, I know nothing of it.

4 comments:

Agent 31 said...

How do you not vote for a hottie named Juicy Ass? Really?

Monty said...

Wut he said. Please pass the bong, the white wine, the duck sandwiches on pita with that apricott mango chutney with spring onions, and something juicy, for lunch.

CBK said...

Be careful, you might give lawyers a bad name!

Monty said...

Lawyers got a bad name because I can't spell apricot mango chutney correctly?