Tuesday, November 01, 2005

That picture meme that all the kids are raving about...

Stole this from about everyone i know... While Im not working, matters as well blog some more.

The gist is, you answer the Q's by putting the answers into Google images and then taking the first (or best) picture for the A. Get it? Steal it if yas like, I dont like passing these memes around too much....

1. I grew up in


2. Now I live in


3. My name is

[and boy, there are NOT alot of celebrities with the same name. Lotsa peoples grandma's though. And everyone seems to be blonde!]

4. My Grandmother's name is


5. My fave foods are





[ hard to pick, so i gave top 3]

6. Fave drink is

[its a Canadian thing... you may have to look it up]

7. Fave song is


8. Fave smell is

2 comments:

Lyn said...

This is really neat. I especially love that hot dog picture. Cutest thing ever.

I'd totally steal it if i wasnt too lazy to steal...

Cindy said...

bah, I did it.