Friday, November 04, 2005

Taking the online persona to the streets...

So last night I met long time commenter and person on my blogroll CBK in person here in Calgary.

If you've been to his site, then you will know that he was easily reconizable by his feet. Haha! (And yes, CBK Jr. looks a lot like him.)

It was cool to take the online persona (which, yes, is the exact same persona as the 'live' juicy...but maybe you should ask him about that...) to the streets and meet someone who i seem to communicate with on an almost daily basis. I was a little worried that I may not live up to my hype... I mean I didnt get wasted, puke, and then proceed to hump a bunch of things.

Im now kinda excited about meeting other people... so if you find yourself in Calgary, drop me a line.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Ah! Now I'm all jealous of CBK.

96 hours of vacation, what to do, what to do?

Osbasso said...

Just came back from Oregon where I got to see Addict. It was like we'd known each other forever!

CBK said...

I saw no difference between your online self and the in person one. I had a great time. The crazy drinking and tricycle riding would be better to save for the second meeting. ;-)