Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Idle Wednesday ramblings

Im in the process of quitting my gym right now. To prevent the expected queries of 'why are you leaving me when Ive been so good to you' I lied and said I was moving to Canmore. This meant, however, that I only have to fill out the 10 page document explaining why im quitting...instead of the requisite 25.

I shoulda told them that its because Ive decided to become morbidly obese and have Richard Simmons, Geraldo, and Dr. Phil visit me in my house before they need to take a wall out to airlift me out of there because Im so fat that i cant fit thru the door.

Of course, if i was to do that, I would need to be sure to smear some mallomars all over the form. And some bacon grease. And an entire ham.

Im still taking notes on the Cougar Good vs. Cougar Bad [vs... I guess "whats a Cougar?" and "whats the deal with John Cougar Mellencamp"] below...so feel free to chime in.


All i can say so far is that Jer better watch who he refers to as a Mountain cat in the next while...looks like some of my sisters have got my back.

While you continue to ponder, my buds at AlbinoBlacksheep came up with this. One you watch it, you will understand why I had to post it. Its all about my addiction...and its a pretty catchy song,too.

3 comments:

Itchy said...

I loved the video...and I loved that Tobias Funke was in it...

JuicyA said...

I actually snorted when i saw Tobias pop up. Too flippin funny

CBK said...

I've seen that before, and love it, but just now noticed the "Back to the Future" Delorean.