Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Juicy A does Court

So that trial yesterday?

Uhhh, yeah.

I won.

My client was so happy he started crying. The other lawyer was so pissed she immediately came to my desk and said they are appealing. I actually found a use for Blacks Law Dictionary other than hiding behind while naked.

So, I was pretty elated...until I came back to work and saw that pretty much all of my files had exploded over a 6 hour period.

And then I saw that on my blog, I had been hit by the spammers again.

I have now had a chance to fix all the problems with my files...so now i will respond to the "anonymous" friends who decide to leave me messages:

Hi,
I was searching through Blogger to see if I can find some information on Mens Health. I stumbled on your blog, as this was not quite what I was looking for about Mens Health. I did however read your blog and found it quite interesting, keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit it again.
Regards,
--
Posted by Mens Health to The Intersection of thirteen and thirteen ** at 1/31/2006 06:19:01 AM


Hi. If your name is Mens Health...why are you so busy looking for information on Mens Health. Dont you already have a blog about it? Or is Mens Health your actual name and you just that narcissistic that you are going out in Blogger looking for people who may be talking about you. I think you have problems. Maybe you should really be looking for blogs about MenTAL health.

Sincerely,
Juicy

After spending so much time looking for ct lemon law, I just have to say thanks for the post. A

ct lemon law isn't always easy to find the best information on. Anyway, thanks again
--
Posted by Anonymous to The Intersection of thirteen and thirteen ** at 1/31/2006 04:09:49 AM


Okay, first, I dont think i actually posted about "ct lemon law". I dont actually know what it is. Does ct mean Commecticut? Court? Did you forget to put the a in there and its actually supposed to say "cat" Where did the 'a' go? Oh wait, there it is...at the end of the sentence.

A suggestion may be correctly spelling 'cat lemon law' if you are experiencing problems finding information on it. And learning about grammar. Dumbass. I think you have problems.

Sincerly,
Juicy

Psychic Readings Online. Simply, with your computer keyboard ask the reader your questions and the truth will be revealed, Psychic Readings Online

--
Posted by mattbrodie to The Intersection of thirteen and thirteen ** at 1/30/2006 06:33:18 PM


Matt Brodie

Go to Hell. I think you have problems.

Sincerely,
Juicy


Now Im back on track. Have a wikked Tuesday and shit.

7 comments:

Agent 31 said...

Excellent post. It had good information. I hope you will read my blog as I'm sure you will find it informative.

CBK said...

Congratulations on the trial win!

Cindy said...

I once knew a Matty Brody, wrong spelling. I think I once got a spamment that had the same name as a former classmate.

Monty said...

Congradulations on the brilliant, insightfull, enlightened victory over the forces of evil. Keep striking the blows for freedom!

The Lily said...

Congrats on your win. Did you hit her with your Black's Law?

Oh I know. A girl can dream of violence but not actually follow through while IN the court room.

Monty said...

Violence in the courtroom? Are we talking ice hockey type violence here?

Bliss said...

Wooo! Trial win! :)