Monday, January 16, 2006

Juicy's 2 minutes for Unsportsmanlike Conduct

I completely give up on doing anything productive today. Its one of those days where the phone wont stop ringing, so i cant actually start drafting/researching anything. Might as well waste the day nice and proper by blogging some more.

My weekend was, again, pretty nutty. Friday ended up being a stereotypical Friday the 13th afterall. Cuz I almost got in a fight at Jer's hockey game. Some chick was talking shit and Juicy didnt wanna hear it.

Well, to be more specific, she spent more than half the game chewing her gum like a cow and reading People magazine but then, during the 3rd, she started shouting at players on Jer's team.

At first I was annoyed, but really didnt care. Then she started swearing at them and was acting very obnoxious. I mean, this was a beer league game and there were 4 people in the stands. No reason to be so worked up. The teams were playing rough, but it wasnt that bad. I shouted at her from where i was sitting [assertively, but not bitchily], "Hey sweetheart, watch your mouth".

She was quiet for a while... until she said something she shouldnt had after a few players had a bit of a scuffle on ice:

"Hey Number 17 you fat piece of shit, go pick on someone your own size. You fucking suck and you cant skate!"

Jer is number 17.

I lost it. [But tried to remain somewhat calm.]

I yelled back at her " Why dont you go back to chewing your fucking gum and reading your fucking magazines because no one gives a shit about what you have to say."

She kinda went pale and didnt respond to me. She just sat back down and turned away from my direction.

About 10 min later there was a big fight on the ice [it was Jer's brother actually] and she resumed screeching at Jer's team. When Chad kicked the other kid's ass, she went ballistic and starting calling him every name in the book. [It kinda reminded me of when my poodle used to attack the vacuum cleaner.]

I had had it. I didnt want to listen to this bitch anymore. I was well beyond annoyed. She needed to be shut up...and fast. I told her to

SHUT...THE...FUCK... UP, loudly and clearly.

I dont know if I sounded like i meant it, or if i looked psychotic, but she shut up pretty fast. I really wanted her to say something back to me, but she wouldnt. I wanted her to shout one more thing at the game. Just one. Thats all i needed. The next thing i would had said would had been "Maybe you should come over here and say that" and, if she wouldnt, I would had walked up to where she was and knocked her block off.

She was all talk yelling at the players, but wasnt willing to[or likely, didnt think she would have to] back up her words. I think that was the main reason why I really wanted to kick her ass. I wonder what woulda happened if i would had done it.

Would they had separated us and given me a penalty?

5 comments:

Bsoholic said...

LOL! I wonder what the penalty time is for fighting fans?

Cindy said...

You're two chicks. Those guys probably woulda brought out a kiddie pool full of mud or jello and let you go at it.

Monty said...

It's only two minutes if all you do is drop your gloves and go at it. Start kick boxing, and you might need a lawyer. Sorry, I'm not a lawyer.

CBK said...

You should have taken your shirt off and asked "You wanna go?" like Stan's dad in South Park. And had someone take your HNT photo during the topless fight.

Deek Deekster said...

i like your occasional dominatrix tendencies - how could you be lawyering without them?