Sunday, January 29, 2006

A thought

Am I the only one who fears Sunday evenings?

Its like Im all of a sudden in deep regret for all the things i forgot to do/didnt do/ did and wish i didnt of the past week...meshed with the evil stress of all that i need to do next week. I try and find things to do to keep my mind off of it...but right around 6pm... WHAMMO! It hits me. Even when i was unemployed i went thru this.

Do you think Dr. Phil would make a show about it? I could sure use a trip to LA to discuss it with him.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get that feeling too. The thought of having to go into work in the morning really makes you feel that the weekend went by too fast.

Cindy said...

I've always felt like Sundays are sad. But then it's a good tv night, so I feel better.

Agent 31 said...

Holy shit! I'm not the only one? Every Sunday night, I get nauseous, and I turn into an insomniac in hopes of prolonging the inevitable.

The Lily said...

I get into "do it all before midnight" mode and then end up falling asleep about 0100 after I have watched CSI: Miami instead.

Doesn't mattah. To-morrah is anothah day.

JuicyA said...

Guys-- it looks like there are enough of us to have Dr. Phil have a whole show about it! Wikked! There should be a prize for the first one he tells to 'get real'

Cindy said...

Upcoming topics on Dr Phil if you want to be on a show:

# Bitches!
# Men Who Love Bitches!
# Being a Bitch Works!
# I Will Never Marry A Bitch!
# My Sister Is A Bitch!
# Local Bitches!

(Bitch week coming up?)

And, my personal favorite:

"Do you know a compulsive liar?" Oh, Dr. Phil, too many. How many friendships should I ruin?

Cindy said...

"If you are ready to confront your own "inner bitch" or go head to head with the one that has been making your life miserable, email us your story TODAY. PLEASE INCLUDE 10 EXAMPLES OF HOW THIS PERSON IS A BITCH."

I could spend all day on drphil.com

Bliss said...

Yes. When I was a kid, I hated 3 p.m. on Sundays, because it meant the weekend was over.