Thursday, January 04, 2007

Greetings, and a meme

I received Patrick's awesomely boring card yesterday. It was so good. Apparently if he eats too much, he has problems sitting down. In the spirit of his card, I will do the meme he tagged me with on the 26th of December:

Tag of Four

Four jobs I've had:
1. Telemarketer ( I lasted a week)
2. Pizza Hut Hostess ( I lasted 6 hours)
3. Person hired to put little number stickers on files for a doctors office ( I did this at home, usually stoned and watching Teletubbies)
4. Cashier at a swimming pool ( also usually stoned)

Four places I've lived :

From west to east...
1. Vancouver
2. Edmonton
3. Calgary
4. Saskatoon

Four favourite foods:

1. Fried chicken
2. Hotdogs
3. Soup
4. Sushi

Four movies I could watch over and over:

1. Trainspotting
2. Run Lola Run
3. Shawn of the Dead
4. Team America: World Police

Four TV shows I enjoy:

1.Top Model
2. Project Runway
3. Degrassi: The Next Generation (shuddup)
4. South Park

Four places I've traveled:

1. San Pedro, Belize
2. Monte Carlo, Monaco
3. Edinburgh, Scotland
4. Amsterdam, Holland

Four places I'd like to visit:

1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
3. Tokyo, Japan
4.Panama City, Panama ( I might even go there this year)

Four websites I go to daily:

1. Engrish
2. Dialog Blog
3. Edmonton Oilers Homepage
4. Toothpaste for dinner

Four people I tag to do this list (if any of them will do it):

[ I think all the people i would tag have already done this... so i guess im hooped]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you for doing the meme at all. DeGrassi does, in fact, kick ass. And America, fuck yeah!

Cindy said...

Team America is somewhere in my Netflix queue. I had it, but couldn't get it to play until I discovered six months later that I can't play the dvd player when the vcr is on. And I sent back all those discs from Columbia House as damaged... dumb dumb dumb.

~art said...

intersting meme. I had to google Saskatoon. lol peace~art