Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Stop looking at my zit

Im sick of Blogger referring to me as someone with 'old blogger'. You are the idiot who wont let me switch...stop acting like im a second class citizen!

Im super unmotivated lately. I think because my blogging energy is going into my food diary that im supposed to keep to see how many calories im eating. If you ever want the joy to be drained from your life, start keeping track of little facts like the 1/2 teaspoon of mayonnaise on your sammich is 97 calories. Or the 20 minutes you did on the elliptical only burned half of that granola bar you ate for breaky.

On a totally superficial note, I have a giant zit on my face and i really think it affects my work. Im always wondering if someone is staring at it when they are talking to me. It could cost someone if I made a zit-phobia based error. Maybe i should go home.

Speaking of superficial, someone sent me this:



She's right. Like I totally should spend my day at the salon and stop working. I should make Jer go to college.

My fave line: Im not saying boys should have the life of work and distress because they are humans but they need to work to have a good life because obviously their wives wont be bringing home the money.

Amen, sister.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Fave Line: "...I dont think college is necessary...." Apparently, punctuation isn't necessary either.

JuicyA said...

What else is sad is that she is a staff reporter-- so she is employed as a writer for this paper. Not just some loony who wrote a letter in, an employee. ( who obviously didnt go to school for journalism)

Anonymous said...

Keep up this great resource. Respect!

best diet to lose weight fast


lose weight quickly


Bye!

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming that's a tongue in cheek article ... right? RIGHT?!?

Cindy said...

Lynzee? Apparently her parents are retarded as well.

(This has gotta be the Onion. Please god, I hope it is.)

Itchy said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one pissed off over that whole "old blogger" business. Fuckers. Stop calling me old!

Anonymous said...

Is it a high school paper? Please god let it be a high school paper.