Monday, January 22, 2007

There sure are a lot of guys wearing vests in here.

They are filming a movie called "Holiday in Handcuffs" in my neighbourhood. I fucking hate this movie and i havent even found out what it is about. What I do know, is that all the roads in my neighbourhood have been blocked off, there is no parking for a 10 block radius. And there were some dudes leaning on my car this morning, drinking coffee. Fucking retards. Im really happy the city gave a permit to this company to fuck me over for the next week.

Ok, I feel better now.

This weekend was filled with highs, lows, and creamy centres. On Saturday, Jer and I went to the wave pool and, other than the dad's having weekend access visits, we were the oldest people there. But it was still fucking fun. We also went drinking later that night, watched some local bands who were pretty kick ass ( or I was too drunk to realise they sucked....the title of this post I decided on while i was drunk and keenly observant of the people around me).

Then there was a hockey game or something on Saturday. I dunno. I think ive blocked it out. I kept thinking it could be worse... I could be a Leafs fan.. ( sorry J-Mo)

This is a cure for the monday morning blahs. High Five!

3 comments:

JuicyA said...

I think they are for 20 year old hipsters...

Anonymous said...

i loathe vests
loathe!!

~art said...

lol funny clip but vests? uh.........no.