Friday, January 05, 2007

Juicy and the Geek

Okay Im going to start the post by commenting on the Oilers game last night: sorry.

It was pretty much the most fucked up game ever...up 4-1, then down 5-4, the Stars' goalie being hit in the face by a puck and going down like a load of bricks ( man was it funny...but only after i knew he wasnt hurt) a missed open net shot by the Stars from 2 feet away, a miraculous goal from sweet baby Ales Hemsky with 2 seconds left in the game, then a shoot out loss. Man. I said it last year, Oilers hockey will be the death of me.

Ales Hemsky goal vs Dallas after Stefan missed empty net


Okay, so now about other stuff.

On Wednesday Jer and I watched the two hour premiere of Beauty and the Geek. Surprisingly, I didn t want to kill many of the chicks thaaaat much...but even more surprisingly, Mr I-hate-all-forms-of-reality-shows-that-dont-involve-hockey was totally into it. He was all excited during the show...and then admitted to me yesterday that he thought about Beauty and the Geek all day.

I went to the website and took the 'are you a geek or beauty' test and, to no ones surprise, I am considered "pretty geeky" and am apparently only a few steps away from owning my own trekker uniform.

My fave part of the show, though, is guessing which of the geeks will score with a 'beauty' by the end of the show. My money is on comic book guy and Harvard grad guy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one of the awesomest things I've ever seen!

I also like how they showed the big-boobed blonde in the white sweater twice right after the goal. Camerman must have been camped out there all night.

Too bad about the shootout loss. But hey, it could be worse. You could be a Bruins fan. Fucking bums!

JuicyA said...

Yeah man, I thought of you when i heard the score. Thats seriously messed up.

Twit said...

gladz u like cheese ;¬/

Cindy said...

I watched the rerun last night, but only the first half. Did anyone drop out for the $20,000 (like the Beauty Queen who kept yelling at her geek? She was making me mad.)

April said...

I'm pretty geeky also.

There was one HOT geek on the last season. I'd of done him for sure.

JuicyA said...

Cinders: No that cow stayed. Shes mean to her poor geek.

April: Haha! I thought 2 were cute last year... and one was the guy they called the 'virgin' and i was all dammmmn id get me some of that!