Tuesday, January 02, 2007

...it ends with a 7

I vaguely recall telling some guy that was hitting on me at New Years eve that its the only difference from last year to this year. Huh. This is what this fill in the blank meme type thingy suggested:

Your New Year's Resolutions

1) Get a pet parrot

2) Eat more cheese

3) Travel to Alaska

4) Study japanese pop culture

5) Get in shape with dodgeball


I like cheese.

Im back at work and totally not accustomed to being awake before 11 am anymore. Its strange that 10 days off returns me to my natural sloth like junky hobo state of being where I spend the whole day in my bathrobe watching the Flavor of Love 2 marathon and trying to kick a drug hangover from the previous night. ( which, yes, is what i did yesterday)

I still am going to the 2006 year in review post... i think as long as i do it by the end of the week ill be good. Maybe that SHOULD be my resolution-- stop being lazy. Meh, maybe not.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I didn't leave the house for two days, drank alone, and slept until about eleven new year's eve & day.

I think travel to Alaska should be one of my resolutions too. There's lot of men folk up there.

Anonymous said...

I remember very little from this past weekend. But looking back at the photos, I'm sure I was having fun. I'm still recovering...