Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Hot stays hot...and the cool stays cool.

Three days ago I was seranading Jer with the theme song for the McDLT, and today, I find this page with some of my fave 80s commercials.


(yes thats Jason Alexander)

Shit. I totally forgot about all those 'dont do drugs' PSAs that were so amusing...and apparently ineffectual to me.

Anyways, its a good way to waste some time, and then get the lyrics to 'Zack the Lego Maniac' in your head.

Furthermore: A picture of me wearing giant raver shoes, 2 sweaters, a fur hat, and dress pants. Not so weird if I was trying out for Beauty and the Geek, however, this is what I wore to work the other day. And yes, Im in the process of doing a rockstar kick.



I dont actually know why im posting it. Maybe just to keep in your minds that Im not only a total nerd, Im also a glory whore who likes people to look at pictures of me. Or not.

7 comments:

Regal said...

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

I love those pants!

Unknown said...

Love the high kick, raver high kick.

Itchy said...

Random statement alert:

Last night while I was watching Scrubs, everytime Elliot was on the screen....I thought of you. I have no idea why. But I did.

Cindy said...

Really, that's a good way to instill fear into opposing council...

cube said...

WTF? Is that a Tribble on Jason's head? Bad commercials never die.

BTW you do have a Patti Smith vibe going with the rockstar kick pic.

Anonymous said...

I love those old PSAs. I do like Cinders suggestion though. Sweaters and rocker kicks all around.