Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thats right Im the last one standing and another one bites the dust...

( I have Hollaback girl in my head. No surprise there. )

This is the film that has been making parking and living in my neighbourhood difficult. Its been a frickin member from Saved by the Bell and a fucking teenage witch. Not even anyone id consider stalking. Jerks. I can wait for it to be on TV and to suck.

So for the peeps who would like to try to change my banner, I think this is the picture Id like to use:



To the sucessful banner maker, I will send a very special Calgary Prize pack...consisting of things that makes Calgary the perfect hell hole that it is. Good Luck!

( ps. I still havent sent out Christmas cards-- so Im instead sending those lucky patrons Valentines Day presents...)

Yesterday I was at Safeway at 700 pm...and lemme tell you, there are some weeeird dudes hanging out in the 15 items or less line. From my brief survey of the 3 express lines I saw the following:

- A dude buying 12, one litre yogurts. What do you think he needs them for? Yogurt bath?

-A man buying nothing but candy... including gummi worms, chocolate, sours, etc...and a card about understanding someone's 'Sense of loss' ( healthy grieving, i guess)

- A man buying rubber gloves and an industrial sized roll of plastic wrap..uh, Plastic fetish?

- Another guy buying only butter and ben gay rubbing ointment. ( by this time I started wondering if Thursday was strange food fetish night at the grocery store...)

-A girl buying 10 bags of doritos....and a bunch of SlimFast diet bars.

- A chick giggling uncontrollably and buying chicken soup, tomatoes, zuchini, and mushrooms ( that was me)

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Do you want that hairy arm in there? Or just a thumbs up and the drinkies?

JuicyA said...

no offense to Jer, but Id prefer no arm...

why does new blogger think im my dog?

Cindy said...

They must have merged your profiles, which is weird.

p.s. I'm sending out Valentine's too. Some of them might have a Christmassy theme though.

JuicyA said...

haha, now Digit's blog says hes into drinking, drugs and humping. Which is so nice, being that my nephews go there all the time...

JeannieGrrl said...

I once saw a man buying 12 industrial sized jars of Miracle Whip. It scared me.

Anonymous said...

really you wouldn't watch a movie called "holiday in handcuffs"?
i know i'm in for that, plus A.C. Slater, i mean seriously
awesome


my trip to safeway yesterday in the express line

1 case dr. pepper, 2 bags mrs. vickies, bag of cheese sticks, small container spinach dip, 100g smoked ham, tomato tortilla wraps

Unknown said...

OMG, OMG, OMG, Did you get see MARIO LOPEZ?!

I would pull the whole "Night at the Roxbury" bit.
"And then I screamed 'MArrrrriiioooo' and he totally heard me!"