Thursday, January 11, 2007

No lurking zone



Its de-lurking week-- which means that if you are someone who comes on by, reads my inner most exciting and totally not stupid thoughts, and doesnt leave a comment, yeah, bitch, Im calling you out.

And I have the ability to start calling you out from the miracle that is Stat counter: Like today someone was here from Finland. Finland! How could you not leave me a comment? And the person looking for Conquistador Painting on google? Have you not yet met Senior Juan? ( although the 3 people googling Irina's email address...please dont comment if you just want to see my ass)

In return, Im going to go de-lurk myself.

( am I the only one who keeps picturing the Hamburgler when i type 'lurk'?)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though you know who I am, since I read your blog through an RSS feed and am rarely "here", I thought I would "officially" de-lurk.

Was that the sound of your panties hitting the floor?

Twit said...

Hi

Anonymous said...

Delurking. Have no idea who you are but came across your blog.

Anonymous said...

Lol, that was a nice haymaker!
Yeah, here's the finnish stalker leaving a comment. I just noticed I've totally forgotten the spam blog - I have to continue that now!! Thanks for posting so often, that's totally nice.

E

~art said...

no lurker here

~art said...

Answer to your question yesterday: peaceful easy feeling by the Eagles used to work great. ~art

Cindy said...

I don't picture the Hamburglar, but I sing in my head "lurkee lurkee lee and a lurkee lurkee lah," to the tune of Adam Sandler's turkey day song.

Anonymous said...

Uh...so I'm not s'posed to "lurk"?

Anonymous said...

I love the Edmonton Oilers.

Anonymous said...

i always miss deluriking week. But I never miss typo week.

Yay me.