Tuesday, January 23, 2007

One bucket of meat, please



My trainer told me last night that Im in my 'muscle building-fat reducing' phase of my plan right now ( i have a plan?)...so I have to cut out carbs for the next 2 weeks and focus on protein. Yeah, so pretty much Im on fucking atkins right now...and that means that I cant make fun of people who do it anymore. And I cant make fun of people who drink that protein powder shit. Cuz I have to take it now,too. Bletch.

That bucket of meat sounds pretty tasty, though.

But, do you know how fucking tasty carbs are? Really fucking tasty.

I dont have a lot else to say. I have to go to this 'New Developments in Family Law' conference today. I really hope that its going to be like a pep rally...with strobe lights and people tumbling and 'Pump Up the Jam' blasting. In reality, it will likely be some old guy mummbling about new case law and stale finger sandwiches being served. Which I wont be able to eat...because they have carbs.

My new acting class starts tonight. I think its going to be kickass.

6 comments:

April said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm meat. I looooooooove meat.

Cindy said...

Except that your brain uses carbs to think so you may be retarded for the next two weeks. Good luck at that conference!

J-Mo said...

I keep trying to do the no carb thing. Or at least reduced carb thing, but then i go and blow it by drinking 40 beer over the weekend and three drunken pitas. Then i'm back to square one on monday.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

its cool vodka and ice have no carbs

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Cardboard with a side of chalk dust. Protein drinks are disgusting.

But cinders is right, carbs provide the fatty connection between your brain cells that make you S-M-R-T.

Cindy said...

That's the single best spam comment ever. Sink Sink Socks? I love it.