Saturday, December 10, 2005

Baked Baking

And welcome back to 'Cooking with Juicy'!

Before the commercial break, I had just sliced my thumb open with the large knife i was using to cut the onions. To stop the bleeding, I put a bandaid on and smoked some more weed. This time I used the waterpipe, a nicer cooler smoke for this time in the afternoon.

Now lets take a look at our pie: MMMM
Its, of course, apple pie with a lattice top which, in the last 10 minutes of baking, i will be brushing with a butter and sugar glaze, Yum yum!

Our chili is still slow cooking on the stove and boy oh boy does it smell good! I wish you had smell o vision! [audience applause and canned laughter].

I sure hope i dont get the 2 mixed up and end up putting some nutmeg in the chili and some cayenne in the pie. Although maybe that would be tasty. Naw. Lets not.

Ok time for another commercial break. Remember that cooking with Juicy has been brought to you by Motts Clamato and Puff Pipes of Vancouver BC.

[end scene]

5 comments:

Deek Deekster said...

I am so damned hungry now

Bsoholic said...

LOL - be careful not to mix the ingredients!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, can I come over for dinner?

Anonymous said...

Hope the pot roast works out for you in your next cooking adventure!!

lemon

Monty said...

Next time, we can do a roast, and maybe some egg plant parmesian! Needs a little planning though!