Monday, December 19, 2005

Juicy does Hannukah

Even though it isnt until the 26th... Hannukah Harry came early this year and I got my first Hannukah presents yesterday. Consisting of:

- a driedel

- some gelt [chocolate gold coins]

- some books

I still havent played dreidel yet...but im sure it will be a rush.

Here is a rocking good song to play when lighting the menorah (Cant you just see the slacker twntysomethings from Reality Bites dancing to that in the 7-11?)

I havent gotten my present from Jer yet. Hopefully it has 4 legs...is furry...used to race in Wisconsin...and likes dog biscuits...

3 comments:

Cindy said...

No, you're not hinting at all.

If the dog track was still open (it's down by the Cheese Castle, so kinda far from me) I'd go on Christmas Eve and look for Santa's Little Helper for ya.

CBK said...

That cartoon was funny, but where's the monster guitar solo?!?!?!

Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

I spent 30 minutes in the office today trying to explain Haunakah Harry. No One remembers him and I thought it was one of the best skits! That is just S-A-D, sad.

Found you from cindy lu...