Saturday, December 31, 2005

Juicy New Year!!

So here i am baking mini quiches and drinking caesars with Juicy's Little Helper [ the last of the weed was unfortunately used up this morning when i found that the Goonies was on TBS... wikked awesome movie, dude. but seriously, that Andie chick was driving me bonkers with all the shreiking. Every friggin time she moved she screamed. And i dont think they were very culturally sensitive to the 'Data' character...anyhoo] and i have decided to do a "2005: A Year in Review" Post cuz right now the TV is full of that kinda shit.

Jan: I finally passed the Bar exams and became a lawyer. I still didnt have a job, though, but at least i was able to tell people i was an Unemployed lawyer, as opposed to an Unemployed loser who failed the bar exam a bunch of times.

I also stopped seeing Mila. Wait, was i ever actually seeing him to begin with?

Feb: Still unemployed and seriously considering the world of pr0n to make money... however, on the 23rd of the month I went grocery shopping, and ended up picking up a boy with my milk, cheese and bread. This, of course was my beloved Jeremy.

March: Not alot happened... i went on some job interviews...hung out with Jer...planned our trip to Mexico. however in....

April: I got a job as a family lawyer, which was pretty damned funny cuz i knew nothing about family law, hated the class, and had never even looked at a file. Sadly, I was paid in accordance with my inexperience and made as much at that job as the guy who drives the ice cream truck.

Right before i started there, me and Jer went to Puerto Vallarta and spent 7 days drinking, laying in the sun, and swimming.

May: I bought a car, a lovely silver 2005 VW Jetta whom, in the spirit of Episode III of Star Wars coming out, I named Obi-Wan Volknobi.

I celebrated my 28th bday on the 24th in the most horrible fashion imaginable: throwing up every 30 seconds for a duration of 2 days after discovering that yes, in fact, I am allergic to Hash oil.

I also subscribed to Blog Explosion...which brought me tons of readers/ blogbuddies and finally gave me a method for my blogging madness.

June: Worked alot...although i was supposed to be reviewed and told whether i would be kept on permanently as a lawyer or let go...they just decided to keep me on contract another 3 months. I was also told this via email, not in person. What a fuckin wuss my old boss was.

July: The rainiest summer i can recall was filled with me working, wearing my hair in its full blown curly glory...and finally making it to the Stampede grounds for the first time ever. [still never made it to a pancake breakfast, though]

August: For July and August, I spent 2 nights a week cheering for Jer's team in his Summer Hockey league [hes the commissioner] ...and in August the Aces Won.

Totally pissed about the whole non-permanent status of my job, i started looking for a new place to go. I interviewed at a few places, one pretty much offered me the job in the first 5 min of the interview....

There was a 90% chance that if you said something to me in August, I answered you with " Ranch! "

Sept: I switched jobs. My new place offered me more money, more respect, and a future. Best Decision Ever. [uhhh... that and saying yes to Jer, that is :P]

On the 22nd, I posted a picture of my ass and successfully joined the ranks of Half Nekkid Thursday participants.
NOTE: I missed HNT this week... so if you want to know what my fave one of the year is, its Dec 08/05...although the fan fave was #6...you can click them to the left to see em]

Oct: I was named as bloggin hottie #7... I want to thank my mom, God, my agent....

Jer agreed to let me move into his house. Now i am paying less rent/ utilities, get to see my boy all the time, and he gets my skilled sandwich making skills and all my furniture. Co-habitation bliss followed.

Nov: My work trained me as a mediator... still have yet to do one, but have used the skills a lot...especially on a certain boyfriend who didnt want to get a doggie until...

Dec: Me and Jer adopted Digit, the retired racing greyhound...

Jer celebrated his first Christmas...i celebrated my first Hannukah

Juicy got carpal tunnel syndrome from posting a really fucking big post on the 31st.

---

Okay, yah get it.... have a fucking good one tonite. Im getting a drink. I mean, its the last time its going to be 2pm ever again in 2005... Have a fun and safe 2006 everyone!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Juicy: the Cliff Notes.

Ah, blog explosion, how I found Juicy. I haven't even logged in for a good five months.

Gary said...

I found you on blog explosion also. Don't feel bad about the bar exam. after all, it took John Kennedy a few times too.

Anonymous said...

After spending considerable time searching for mass lemon law, I would like to say thanks for the post. A mass lemon law isn't always easy to find quality information for. Thanks again.