Monday, December 12, 2005

Its finally Christmas

Ususally i can avoid feeling jolly until the 20th, but this year, despite my best efforts to supress it... its happened already. Im feelin Christmas-sy.

I think it had a lot to do with seeing A Christmas Story this weekend. Nothin speaks to me about Christmas more than "You'll shoot your eye out!"

If you havent seen it... my pals the Bunnies have a 30 second version of it

I also sent out my cards and other trinkets... and will shop for naughty outfit for the Christmas party tonight. I just need to see Rudolph and Ill be good to go.

3 comments:

Itchy said...

My favorite part of that movie is when Ralphie is wearing the pink bunny outfit that his aunt or whatever made for him and his Dad says "He looks like a pink nightmare!" I love that movie!

Chuck said...

That movie does get the Christmas juices flowing....be sure to post pics of the "naughty outfit"!!

Anonymous said...

I fighting off the Christmas spirit for as long as possible this year. I'm just not ready.