Friday, December 30, 2005

Its a dog's life....



Presenting Digit... in full mouse hunting mode. For someone bred to run like the wind, he sure is clumsy and likes to sleep a lot. And man oh man, dont even get me started on the smell of greyhound farts. But hes been a pretty good boy and only left us one 'present' in the living room so far.

Other than the obvious, I havent been up to too much. Christmas with the family was typical: they drank a lot said some weird things [the first thing my father said to me was 'Whoa, you sure are getting fat'] and we ate a shitload of turkey and turkey related side dishes. Jer had his first Christmas and seems to have come thru fairly unscathed. I think his overall opinion was that Christmas = presents and food; therefore, Christmas = Good.

Someone dented my poor baby car over the last week. If I find out who you are... i will dent you one in return.

New Years is pretty much sounding like Ill be hitting a houseparty, eating a bunch of shit, drinking, and [d'oh] watching 6 hours of hockey. Yeah. My boy sure knows how to party. Speaking of food... I think i will be making a large selection of the food....likely this afternoon and likely while stoned.

If i dont blog until then, happy 2006 y'all and may all your days be merry and bright and not smell like greyhound farts...

3 comments:

Cindy said...

No Cooking Under the Influence with Juicy posts? Damnit.

JuicyA said...

i decided to cook tomorrow... and becuz its NYE, I technically get to be wasted all day tomorrow anyhoo

Itchy said...

I love him...much as I'm sure you do. One think I read about greyhounds is that they really do not like to run that much. Go figure... (I'm fairly sure I read that anyway...)

Happy New Year!