Tuesday, December 13, 2005

take it hip to hip rock it through the wilderness

I heard a B-52s song on the radio this morning...and it totally put me in a good mood.

Its snowing outside. Its been uber warm lately and there was no snow, and it was making me kinda sad. Cant imagine christmas without the snow... need something to go sledding on on Boxing Day.

Im super busy at work right now, which is good, cuz my life is super boring outside of work. All I do is lay on the couch or bed and watch TV. Totally blows. I need to make myself make kickboxing class on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. Or find another hobby. Or get a dog or something.

On another non-related blathery point, here is my Elf name: [thanks to Osbasso]

Christmas Elf Name

My Christmas Elf Name is
Get your Christmas Elf Name at JokesUnlimited.com


And some more B-52's:
roam if you want to
roam around the world
roam if you want to
without wings, without wheels
without anything but the love we feeeel

No comments: