Tuesday, December 06, 2005

When my assistant is away...

Juicy will play...

Or Ill just catch up on stuff that has literally been growing mold in my inbox for the last 2 weeks. I hope i dont need to send out any letters, I havent typed anything work related in months. I really wouldnt know what to do.

Its cold here. Its now always cold here. Im going to have to live with it. When i started Obi this morning he made a hiccup noise. I was worried he wasnt planning on starting.

My boss just asked me if i was wearing sweatpants. Well okay, they are grey wool looser cut pants...and i am wearing a suspiciously housecoat-looking sweater...and big silver raver shoes... but i dont look like im in sweatpants. Well, maybe a little.

I bought some neat-o Christmas cards to send out. I plan on sending them today or tomorrow. Some of you lucky cats will be getting funny trinkets as well. I dont know what as of yet, but Im thinking things that can be easily mailed. If you want to be sent one... the email addy is over there under my picture-->.

Being that im just blathering on here, maybe ill also bring up that Ive noticed lately that i have become quite a suck. I cry at reality show finales, at makeover shows, at talk shows...etc. I really dont know why. Last night i was flipping between the 2003 America's Next Top Model finale [and yes, i knew that Adrienne won before i watched it] and the Hell's Kitchen last episode [the dude with tattoos won]. Both made me tear up.

Speaking of both reality TV and work [aha! a segway! i love it] I have to come in on my week off of work [Dec 23 to Jan 02]to go to a Parentage and Maintenance hearing. Basically, this is when someone is denying that they are the baby daddy, and Montel sends everyone for bloodtests and then the DNA test comes back and he says "Jamal, in the case of 4 year old Mo-Nique...You ARE NOT the father"...except instead of Montel its a judge. Yeah. So thats on the 28 th of December. My client is the deadbeat saying "Yo, dawg, that baby looks nuttin like me! Bitch is a 'ho and she be sleeping around!"

Okay. Time to get to it. Woot.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I cried during a Mandy Moore movie on Starz the other night. I'm also a freakin sap.

CBK said...

I've always been a sap, though I didn't cry at the Hell's Kitchen finale, I don't think. I was balling during Angel's funeral in Rent last week, though. Damn funerals!

Itchy said...

I always see the last 5 or so minutes of Extreme Makeover Home Edition and that crap makes me cry every frickin' time...I'm a sap, I've always been a sap, and I guess I'll always be a sap.

JuicyA said...

the commercials for that extreme makeover show make me cry. its always some out of luck single mom raising a foster family of handicapped kids or something... too much.

i usually watch the food channel because it WONT make me cry. jerks.

Monty said...

I cried my eyes out when Emeril had Julia Childs on, and he threw out all of his BAM because she didn't like spicy. Snif, Emeril is such a sweet, kind hearted guy, even when he's making crabs, snif.