Thursday, December 22, 2005

Not necessarily a half nekkid thursday

I know that we arent doing the good old regular HNT today...but a different one where we give 'gifts' to our co-half nekkidteers. Im trying to get done a lot of shite before the big week off next week here at work, so im going to try to make a more lengthy post later...but for now, here is a pic that my sis took last year of me...while we were likely drunk on some sort of blender drink. Its sorta become a yearly tradition over at her house...us drunk on Christmas eve and taking sleazy pics with me wearing a santa hat.

Introducing "Slutty Elf"



PS Canada rules!

4 comments:

CBK said...

Haha, I linked the same story!

Nice pic.

Itchy said...

I read that story yesterday and thought "wow! Canada's hot!" :P

Oh...and so are you!

Anonymous said...

That's hot. Grrrrr.

Anonymous said...

cover yourself up girl. you'lll catch your death of cold.