Friday, December 23, 2005

Is it noon yet?

Im done work in 1.5 hrs for a full week. Woot!! To celebrate, I bought everyone here a bottle of Baileys. I just cracked mine open. I have a feeling that time is going to fly now...

Before I get the hell outta Dodge, big thanks to CBK and Cindy for their Christmas goodies.
CBK has 2 adorable boys and his card was of them grinning at the camera. So cute. I wonder if they know their Daddy drinks girl drinks? [haha had to say it!]

Cindy sent me a card that cracked me up totally of elf pick up lines and a magnet which is now proudly adorning my fridge [next to JJ's stickers of course!]. Im going to have to get ya to get me something from the Kenosha Dog track next time you are in that area again, too, Cindy... I need to make my boy Digit feel less homesick. [ps Go vote for her for Blogging Hottie!

To everyone else, if I dont blog before Sunday, Happy holidays and stuff. I hope Santa brings you all the goodies you desire [both illegal and legal] and everyone avoids being arrested in the new year.

Big Kisses,
Juicy A

5 comments:

Monty said...

Happy holidays to you too!

Cindy said...

Hooray! I was just hoping it made it there before Christmas. From what I hear, I think they've all been received! Yeah.

Anonymous said...

Merry Fartmas!

Cindy said...

Merry, merry.

I'm waiting up for Santa.

Alex Ludd said...

Yes, vote for Cindy for blogging hottie, but vote for me for hottie president of the US!
More info at my blog, and at my new forums... feel free to join the fray!
http://alexluddforums.sytes.net/