Wednesday, December 07, 2005

We threw a party and nobody came...

Haha... so funny.

We hada meet and greet with our office and the local real estate offices that give us a bunch of work... and not a single person came.

It was me and my co-workers, dresed up and with carefully prepped snacks and pizza...and no one else.

Oh well, i think i have eaten about 15 mini cupcakes that we bought for our good buddies. I kept suggesting that the partners go buy us 15 bottles of vodka to make the party better [ blatant reference to how damn funny The Office was last night].

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Yes!

I thought of The Office today as well. The administrative assistant sent out a note about our holiday party reminding us to bring a gift worth approximately $20. Somehow I doubt anyone will bring an iPod.

Cindy said...

We typically have liquor at our party. My first year I ended up really drunk and the president said I had to leave (liability issues), which made me cry. At least I didn't tell my supervisor that I thought he was hot. Well, not to his face, I kind of announced it in the privacy of my mother's cubicle. Good thing those corkboard walls are soundproof, right?

JuicyA said...

Yeah our actual Christmas party will have alcohol...and YANKEE SWAP!

I dont recall being to a Christmas party for work and NOT dancing on a table, flashing, or trying to reinact the jump from Dirty Dancing in the past 10 years...

Itchy said...

We are having a pot luck lunch for our Christmas party...no alcohol allowed. 15 bottles of liquor would totally liven this place up though...The Office was hysterical wasn't it?!?!?

CBK said...

Oooh, were the cupcakes from that place in Kensington? Ymmmm!